Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It Or Scam
Co-Owners– Kyle Loudoun & Carson Lim
Cost– Starter/Free Membership; Premium Monthly-$49; Yearly-$359
- 1 Wealthy Affiliate Review 2020
- 1.1 What Is The Wealthy Affiliate Program About
- 1.2 2020 Wealthy Affiliate Training Courses + Phases
- 1.3 WealthyAffiliate.Com Membership Pricing
- 1.4 WealthyAffiliate.com Benefits & Online Business Tools 2020
- 1.5 Wealthy Affiliate Affiliate Program + Commissions
- 2 Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It Or Scam
Wealthy Affiliate Review 2020
Over the past few months there have been several upgrades/updates to The Wealthy Affiliate Program/Platform (wealthyaffiliate.com) and to ensure everything about this Online Entrepreneur Training Course remains up-to-date we’ve put together this Honest Wealthy Affiliate Review 2020.
In it we’ll be answering the biggest question you probably have about this marketing training membership, Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It, as well as some of the other more common questions people have in relation to this Make Money Online training platform.
Here are some of those questions we will be answering in hopes of helping you highlight any benefits or downfalls this membership may hold for you specifically:
- Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth The Money And Time
- What Is WealthyAffiliate.com All About
- How Much WA Costs
- What To Expect From Both Their Training Platforms (Affiliate Marketing;Online Business)
- How It’s Affiliate Program (And Commissions) Works And Pays
I’ll also be disclosing what I’ve discovered about the various ways you can make money with WealthyAffiliate and the online business tools/resources that I believe make becoming member a most worthwhile investment.
Or In Other Words, I’ll show you why it is one of the last legit online money making opportunities left for beginners to learn from and experience success with.
So, What do you say, Do you wanna learn more about this online training platform and whether or not Wealthy Affiliate Will Be Worth It For You?
If So Then Let’s Get Started!
What Is The Wealthy Affiliate Program About
Let’s jump start this review by answering What Is The WA Program?
A more technical description would be that…
It’s an online money making/online marketing training platform founded in 2005 (Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim) for the purpose of teaching folks the right way of starting a profitable online business from home or how to successfully make money with affiliate marketing.
All by which is done with the aid of 100’s of hours worth of step-by-step, over the shoulder style, video training classes that any beginner can easily understand.
With that said, let’s take a look at the training that has quite literally changed lives as well as will walk you thru making your dreams of a passive income possible.
2020 Wealthy Affiliate Training Courses + Phases
This training site is broken down into 2 courses and each course contains specially built classes to maximize success and each of these classes contain 10 specialized lessons.
All of which is continually updated and added to as online marketing strategies and best practices change due to things like search engine algorithm updates or niche market changes.
To ensure you stay on schedule, and that you’ve retained the knowledge needed to succeed, you’ll have set of tasks to complete at the end of each lesson.
Basically, each lesson comes with it own specially designed tests!
Well, how about I just let the training instructor/owner tell you himself in the video below!
Now, to give you a better idea of what each WealthyAffiliate.Com course will teach you, I’ve broken them down, class by class, lesson by lesson.
The Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp Training
We’ll start by looking at The WA Affiliate Bootcamp and if this course happens to tickle your fancy than click those pretty blue words to learn more about it.
As for the rest of us let’s take a brief look at what you can expect if you enroll yourself in this course.
The Wealthy Affiliate Affiliate Bootcamp Classroom consists of 7 phases (classes) with 10 lessons in each class.
Here are those classes and lessons.
Phase 1- Getting Your Business Rolling
- Getting Started
- Choosing Your Direction
- Building Your Website
- A website Look Around
- Activating Your Plugins
- Getting Your Website Ready For SEO
- Your Initial Framework Of Content
- Understanding The Keyword Research Process
- Creating Thoughtful Insightful Reviews
- The Exciting Journey Has Begun
Now before I go any further I want to point out that this is as far as the starter membership will get you within the Bootcamp as well as with the Entrepreneur Certification course.
As a Starter Member (Free Member) you get access to the first 10 lesson class of each course.
That’s not bad at all considering it’s free.
Plus, you were never asked to put in any credit card information, so you don’t have to worry with cancelling anything before time runs out and you get charged.
Phase 2- Content, Keywords, And Conversions
- Creating readable content that converts
- Properly Using Affiliate Links
- Understanding Keywords & A Day Of Selling
- Creating Reviews & Using Targeted Keywords
- Take A Break, Catch Up
- Backing Up Your Website
- Enhancing Your Website “Experience”
- Building More Content Thru Internal Links
- Write A Review And Share It
- Offering Bonuses The Easy WA Way
Phase 3- Giving Your Site Social Value
- Making Your Site Social With Plugins
- Making Your Social Profiles Brand Friendly
- How To Create Socially Engaging Content
- It’s All About Making Friends With Google
- Take A Social Hiatus
- Power Writing Gone Wild
- Adding Google Analytics To Your Site
- Leveraging The Jaaxy Affiliate Program
- Making Promotional Use Of Your Sidebar
- Build, Build, And Build Some More
Phase 4- Get Visual. Get Aesthetic. Get a Brand Through
- Introduction To Website Design
- An Image Says A Thousand Things
- Leveraging WA Videos
- Creating Logo’s and Images
- Take A Break and Catch Up
- Creating An Effective Jaaxy Review
- More Keyword Research Tips
- Pinning Habits Lead To Pinterest Power
- Creating Your Own Videos Using The Power Of SEO
- A Lesson On Customer Perspective
Phase 5- Knowing Your Audiences/Captivating Your Referrals
- Creating Content With Intent
- Getting Your Comments To Convert
- Video, A Huge Source Of Traffic
- From Keywords To Live On YouTube
- A discussion on Reviews and another Chance To Catch Up
- The Ultimate Referral Tool
- Incorporating Custom Sign Up Forms
- Helping Folks Is Critical
- Creating Custom Video Sign Up Pages
- Creating A Plan Of Attack
Phase 6- Bing, Yahoo, & The Power of PPC
- An Introduction To Bing’s PPC Ads
- Letting Bing and Yahoo Know About Your Site
- Paying For Traffic On Bing and Yahoo
- Setting Up Your 1st PPC Campaign
- Try It For Yourself-Creating A Budget
- Creating Bite Size Ad Groups
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking
- Capitalizing On Hidden PPC Landing Pages
- Getting Real Creative With Keywords
- Refining Your PPC Campaigns and Your Journey So Far
Phase 7- How to Scale Successful PPC Campaigns
- The Power Of A Good Testimonial
- Understanding The Google Analytics Opportunity
- Maximizing Review Pages With PPC
- Affiliate Marketer Obligations and Responsibilities
- Mastering The Flow Of Relevance
- The Double Down Approach To PPC Marketing
- When To And When Not To Direct Link
- The Mathematical Business Model Of PPC
- Using Concise Pages For PPC
- Creating A Long Term Scale-able PPC Campaign
WealthyAffiliate.com Online Entrepreneurs Certification
Next up is the Wealthy Affiliate Online Entrepreneurs Certification Course and while you won’t be receiving a physical certification letter upon completion you will be, by all rights, a certified Online Entrepreneur!
Which will open many doors of opportunity to you online.
Better yet, you’ll have all the tools and knowledge needed to make money online at will.
This one of a kind educational platform is broken down into 5 levels and within each level (Class) you’ll find 10 lessons that will show you how to make money online in any niche imaginable.
Now if you’re not sure this training site is the right fit for you than you can sign up for free and immerse yourself in the entire 1st 10 lesson class but I’ll bet it won’t take you that long to see just how much value Wealthy Affiliate truly holds.
I’ll leave the decision making to you and push ahead into what it is you’ll learn from those first 10 lessons!
This first set of lessons can be found under the level called Getting Started and below are the lessons you’ll find there.
- Getting Rolling
- Understanding How To Make Money Online
- Choosing A Niche
- Building Your Own Website
- Setting Up Your Website
- Getting Your Site Search Engine Ready + Friendly
- Creating Your Initial Website Content
- Learning To Create Custom Site Menus
- Understanding Keywords, The Start Of Traffic Generation
- Congrats and Understanding Your Next Steps
Now here is what the premium level training of the Online Entrepreneur Certification course holds.
Level 2- Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website
- Your Own Domain, Your Brand
- Move On Over My Brand Has Arrived
- Creating Keyword Rich Content
- Setting Up A Domain Specific Email Account
- The Traffic Breakdown
- Making Use Of Visuals
- Understanding The Low Hanging Fruit
- Making Face As A Real Person
- Amplifying Your Google Love With Google
- Boosting Your WA Ranks
Level 3- Making Money Online With Wealthy Affiliate
- Understanding The Money In Online Business
- Understanding Affiliate Programs and Networks
- Relevant Affiliate Programs Are Everywhere! Lets Find Them
- The Proper Way To Add Affiliate Links To Your Pages
- Instant Access To a Million Affiliate Products
- Leveraging Products Reviews
- Getting Paid For Ads On Your Site
- Earning Pennies Or Dollars
- A Brilliant Way To Track And Understand Traffic
- With Help Comes Financial Success
Level 4- Mastering Social Engagement
- What Does Social Engagement Mean To Your Business
- Making Your Website A Place To Engage
- Using Facebook The Right Way
- Pinterest & The Visual Social Hemisphere
- Incorporating A Sound Tweeting Campaign
- Google Plus or Minus
- The Benefit of Being Social At WA
- How To Make Your Social Media Strategy & Campaigns Branding Animals
- Using The WA Social Community
- You Can’t Be A Master Of Everything
Level 5- Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation
- Content Is Your Business
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools
- Improving Indexing Times and Speeds
- People Need To Read Your Content
- A Year Is A Short Period Of Time, Yet It’s Big For Online Business
- Writing Within a Devised Plan Architecture
- Writing Content With Conversion Intent
- Injecting Comments With Intent
- Bing And Yahoo, They’re Still 33% of All Search Traffic
- Articulating a Plan Of Success For The Months and Year To Come
In addition to the 2 major courses, WA also has a classroom platform that gives you access to a total of 12 classes.
The 2 above plus an additional 10 which cover the following:
- Local Marketing
- Facebook ads
- eMail Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Content Creation
There is always the possibility that you don’t find the particular training block you’re looking for and for those rare cases you will find a button within your dashboard where you can send a request directly to the owners and have the build that class for you.
Just one more benefit of this online training platform that has been designed to set people up for success instead of failure.
WealthyAffiliate.Com Membership Pricing
You can become a part of this online training platform by choosing and signing up for one of the three membership options.
Each of which carry different pricing scales as well as unlocks a different set of features and beginner training resources.
Starting with the cheapest option first, here are those membership options along with details of what each one unlocks.
Wealthy Affiliate Free Membership
This will be the entry point for anyone that wants to decide for themselves what they are really all about.
This option is absolutely free and as long as you’re new to the WA family you’ll get access to a one time 59% discount on your first months membership fee.
Leaving you to pay only $19 for your first month.
If you so choose to become a premium member, that is!
Keep in mind though that you’re never under any obligation, whatsoever, to buy nor will you have to give out any of your personal info.
It’s simply an all around, 100%, free membership for as long as you so choose to be one.
If you take advantage of this option you’ll be given access to the 1st 10 lesson class to each of the courses.
The WA Affiliate Bootcamp and The Online Entrepreneur Certification course.
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Monthly Price
This membership level is where you’ll get your first glimpse at membership fees.
Again, if you’re new to WA than you’ll be eligible for the discount on your first month and every month thereafter will cost you $49.
Premium unlocks the full money making power by granting complete unrestricted access to all of its training, tools, and features of both the Bootcamp and Entrepreneur courses.
In addition to the plethora of training materials you’ll also get a 25% bump on your commission rates.
I’ll go into the affiliate program details more in just a moment.
Wealthy Affiliate Bi-Yearly Pricing 2020
So, it is important to point out that all of the premium membership levels give you unlimited access to all of WA’s resources and materials with the main difference between them being the amount of money you’ll save on membership dues.
In the case of the newly released Bi Yearly Premium Membership option, you will spend 17% less on a years worth of membership dues if you choose to pay every 6 months instead of every month.
Just in case I made that weird, let me say it like this, You save 17%.
In other words you pay $468 for Bi Yearly Premium as opposed to $588 for Monthly Premium. So 17% means you get an extra $120 bucks back in your pocket.
WealthyAffiliate.com Yearly Membership Cost
Just like monthly this membership level also gives you unrestricted access to the entire platform and the same commission rate increase.
The only difference is the amount of money that you save ($250 a.k.a. 36%) on member dues by paying $359 one time a year as opposed to paying the 49 bucks every month.
Which not only means you keep more of your money but you’ll also make more throughout the year by not having to pay your dues out of your Wealthy Affiliate commissions.
WealthyAffiliate.com Benefits & Online Business Tools 2020
Dishing out extra benefits and features to paying members is not a new concept to membership sites and WA is no exception to that rule.
After all, it is still a business and they couldn’t keep the doors open if they gave all their secrets away for free.
They do however do the whole “benefits package thing” better than most other training sites like them.
Not to mention, they also offer up these perks for a whole hell of a lot cheaper than even their closest competitors
So, in the spirit of transparency,I will go ahead and take a moment to list the extra tools and features you will obtain access to by, As WA Calls It, going Premium.
- Free Keyword Tool– Going Premium gives you Free access to the keyword tool known as Jaaxy. Which also includes Jaaxy’s affiliate program.
- 24/7 Technical Support– No matter the time of day or night you can expect a response within minutes of submitting any support request.
- 24/7 Live Chat(Help)– This is where you can ask questions, anytime, and get help from experienced online marketers and even the owners themselves. However it’ll depend on the time of day you’re asking your questions as to whether or not you get your answer from the WA Owners.
- Personal Coaching– This is basically what the training offered at WA is but you can also get another layer added by reaching out to some of the more prominent and experienced members to ask for 1-on-1 help.
- SiteSpeed Servers– Speed is a major ranking factor to today’s search engines. Not to mention that a site that takes longer than 3 seconds to load will lose 35% of it’s traffic and it gets a whole lot worse for sites that load over 3 seconds. WA’s website platform speeds up your site without compromising any of the crucial ranking factors keeping your website at the top of the big name search engines.
- Free SSL (https) Sites– As a premium member you’ll also be able to easily move your site over to https compliant with a simple click of a button.
- Free Server Level Spam Blocker– As an added layer of security WA blocks 99% of any and all spam comments at the server level which will in turn free up extra space on your site making it even faster.
- 1,000’s of hours of extra training– While there 2 major courses cover just about anything you would ever need to know about making money online there are some rare occasions that you’ll need a bit of additional help. For those times you can turn to one of the 1,000’s of extra step by step training videos.
Wealthy Affiliate Affiliate Program + Commissions
If you’ve been wondering how you can make money with WA than getting in on their affiliate program is a good place to start.
However, it is in no way shape or form the only way that you can make money with their assistance.
The affiliate program is pretty cut and dry and in 5 years of being a member I have never ran into any trouble or long wait times regarding the payment of my commissions.
To become an affiliate you’ll have to at least sign up for the free membership.
Although, starter members do not get the same 49% commission rate as their premium counterparts.
Instead, free members will bring home 24% of any sales they make but they’ll have to wait until the 1st of every month to get paid just like the paid members.
Another thing that effects both paid and free members is the payment threshold.
Which is 20 bucks!
You’ll also get paid $1 for every two people that sign up for the free membership and fill in the required info on their profile page.
So here is a run down of what you can expect to make from each sale as a:
WA Premium Commissions
- 1st month discount sale of $19- You make $8
- Premium Monthly Sale ($49)- You make $23.50 a month
- Yearly Sale ($359)- Your Commission payment is $175
Free Wealthy Affiliate Member Compensation Plan
- 1st month discount sale of $19- You make $4
- Premium Monthly Sale ($49)- You make $11.75 a month
- Yearly Sale ($359)- Your Commission payment is $87.50
Oh, that reminds me!
Any commissions earned from a Premium yearly membership sale are held for 30 days before the payment is issued to you.
This is a precaution that WA takes to safeguard its members from being taken advantage of by the shady folks that buy yearly and then call there banks or credit card companies to get refunded by falsely reporting the payment unapproved.
And believe you me, this sadly happens every year, in many different affiliate programs, and to quite a bit of affiliates.
That should cover the affiliate program but if I missed something, or you just have questions in general, don’t hesitate to ask them below.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It Or Scam
You’ve probably already figured out by now that I hold Wealthy Affiliate in high regards, and by all means, believe (and know) Wealthy Affiliate to be well worth any time or money that you may spend on it!
However, they’ve earned every last bit of my admiration over the years by holding true to their word and doing exactly what it was they said they would do.
Which was teaching me how to make honest money online!
One of the things that I liked the most about this program, and was a deciding factor for me when I was looking into whether or not WA University was worth my time, was a statement that was made repeatedly in the training.
That refreshing statement was:
WA is not a get rich quick scheme and you won’t make money overnight and probably wouldn’t earn anything for months to come.
Now that’s not a comment you’d necessarily want to make when you are trying to sell something.
Or, anything at all really, but I had been took to the cleaners a time or 2 before joining WA so their honesty was a breath of fresh air to me and remains one to this day.
Now, being that I have 1st hand experience, (with both this Online Entrepreneur Training Program For Beginners and with being scammed) I can honestly answer “NO” when asked about a Wealthy Affiliate Scam!
So, before you clicking off into the sunset to see for yourself, Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It, I would just like to take a moment to Thank You for stopping by my Honest & Comprehensive Wealthy Affiliate Review 2020. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them below!