You Are Here ~ Honest Online Money » Honest Program Reviews » Wealthy Affiliate Program » Wealthy Affiliate Discount-Black Friday Cyber Monday Deal

Wealthy Affiliate Discount-Black Friday Cyber Monday Deal

Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Discount

WA Black Friday Membership Deal
Product-
 Wealthy Affiliate Membership Discount
Dates- Nov.25th-Nov.28th
Cost- $299 Yearly Membership
Deal Page- www.wealthyaffiliatediscount.com

Wealthy Affiliate Discount 2017/2018

Well folks, it’s that time of year again when we get all geared up to hunt down the best Black Friday deals and discounts that will save us the most money. There’s only one though that will quite literally pay for itself and it’s the Wealthy Affiliate Discount on a WA yearly membership.Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Discount

This membership deal also includes additional Wealthy Affiliate Training Bonuses that are exclusive to this WA Black Friday deal event.

There are three of these training bonuses that are going to be offered, by the owner himself, to anyone that qualifies for this years discount.

I will get into the qualifications and specifics of this deal in just a moment but first I would like to throw some numbers around that will better help everyone understand just how big of a savings this WA Black Friday Discount is going to be.

Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Deal Price & Savings

As far as Black Friday deals go, I don’t know exactly how long WA has been offering it but I do know it goes back to at least 2011, when they offered a trial membership deal of $1 for the first month.

This 2017 Black Friday membership deal is for a years worth of Premium Level Membership access for a one time payment of $299.Wealthy Affiliate DiscountWhile this years deal is not quite that drastic of a savings it’s still an exceptional deal that results in you getting a yearly membership to the top rated online marketing training course of 2015, 2016 for only $0.82 a day.

Breaking down this discount even further will show you that a WA membership will run you only $24.91 a month which is an unprecedented savings of 53% compared to the regular monthly charge of 49 bucks.

Oh, and don’t forget about those extra training bonuses that go with this insane discount. One of which will pretty much ensure that you will see a return on this amazing investment.

So, without further adieu, lets get to the Bonuses that will no doubt make this Black Friday Deal one of, if not the best, investment you will ever make for the stability of your financial future.

Wealthy Affiliate Training Bonuses

Since September of 2005 Wealthy Affiliate has been teaching folks just like you and me the ins and outs of how to make money online.

As a direct result of the Training WA offers many of their members have been able to quit their day jobs and earn a full-time income online working for themselves.

At the risk of sounding like I’m bragging, I happen to be one of those members.

Keep in mind though that doing so took a lot of hard work and dedication on my part but within my first year atWealthy Affiliate Black Friday Offer WA I made back the money I spent on membership fees and then some.

But enough about that lets get to the training bonuses that will sweeten this monster deal.

OK, you are going to get three bonuses with this offer but I am going to start by telling you about the one that I firmly believe to be the reason why this investment will pay for itself.

• Bonus 1- A Live Training Class with the owner himself. In this class Kyle (Owner) will be showing you the exact process he personally uses when he starts a brand new business or website in a niche that is new to him.

Basically you are receiving a blueprint for success, in real time, from a well established and profoundly successful marketer with over 10 years of experience.

It’s like having your own personal business coach which alone would cost you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars if you purchased this kind of mentoring package elsewhere.

• Bonus 2- This bonus is for a LIVE training series that consists of 4 classes that will cover the process of how to become an online authority in your chosen niche for 2016.

These live classes will begin in December of this year 2016. There will be a new class each Friday of the month that will last for right around an hour, give or take a few minutes, depending on the amount of questions asked by members at the end of each session.

• Bonus 3- For the third bonus you will receive, yet again, more training from the owner himself but this little piece of marketing gold will not be a live session like the first bonus.

However, that will not effect it’s potency as a marketing intelligence booster as it is an hour long training video that is packed full of proven online marketing techniques and strategies experts will be using to increase sales in 2017/2018.

This bonus is named “The Unexpected Path to Success in 2016/2017”.

2017/2018 Update:

In addition to last year’s Black Friday bonuses you will also receive the bonuses for 2017/2018.

These promise to be even better than the year before and without a doubt…

They are!

Here is the 2018/2019 bonus package that will not only give the means to make money online for less but will show you how to dominate e Commerce as well as the SERP’s.

1. 7 SEO Marketing Strategies to Explode Your Rankings in 2018
  2. 7 Unconventional Ways to Amplify Your Brand in 2018
  3. 7 Brilliant Traffic Strategies You Need to Know in 2018
  4. Kyle Goes LIVE, Insights into Becoming an Expert in 2018

The last one will be the best by far with you getting an over the shoulder look at how the owner of Wealthy Affiliate (Kyle) creates an online business from start to finish.

This portion alone is something that other online training services offer up to their members as well but the big difference here is the price.

Which on average will run you between $199 at low end and as much as $1500 but at WA classes like this one is just merely “Business as Usual”.

Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Discount Qualifications

Unfortunately not everyone is going to be able to receive this incredible discount but then again generating an online income is just not something everybody can do.

Before I go any further I want to take the time to tell you wonderful folks that just because you become a member of WA does not mean that you will automatically begin earning money online.Wealthy Affiliate Membership Discount

Yes, joining the Wealthy Affiliate Community does give you quite the leg up compared to all those other folks using the much more expensive out-of-date training platforms.

Also WA gives you access to a vast amount of knowledge along with help and support from hundreds of successful industry experts but none of it guarantees you will make money unless you invest the time, hard work, and have the dedicated patience it takes to create success online.

With that said I want to point out that 86% of beginner marketers, that tried Wealthy Affiliate for a year, were able to make enough money online to pay for their previous years dues plus enough cash to pay for their next years membership.

Enough of that, lets get to the limited amount of people that will not qualify for this years discount and bonuses.

Alright the limitations of this deal are simple enough with the deal being available to any and everyone that does not already have a yearly membership.

So, if you are a current premium member, starter (Free) member, or have a cancelled your monthly membership in the past you can take advantage of the only Black Friday deal online that has the potential of paying for its self and then some.

That is if you’re willing to work at it!

Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Discount

Remember this deal begins November 25th and will run till November 28th for a one time price of $299 for a years worth of premium level access as well as 3 training bonuses never offered before.

To sweeten the pot even more, just for the fine folks here, I am going to offer an extension of this deal.

Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Deal Bonus

This means that if you do decide that learning to make a living online is something you feel strongly about doing I will give you an addition 4 days to take advantage this Black Friday deal and all the bonuses that come with it.

Along with the 4 day extension and it’s bonuses I will also personally help you with any questions or problems you may have with in your first year at WA.

Truth is I will help you whether you get this deal or not because I believe in paying it forward just like the members before me.

Just to make it clear and ensure everyone is on the same page, if you sign up using the links in this post you are going to have from November 25th until midnight January 1st to take action on this years Black Friday deal and it’s spectacular training bonuses.

Well, that wraps it up for my Wealthy Affiliate Discount and the info regarding 2017’s Black Friday sales event going on at WA. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you soon as a fellow member of Wealthy Affiliate.

Thanks for Reading and Don’t Forget to Share…

Wealthy Affiliate Yearly Membership Discount For Black Friday

Honest Online Money Review Of
Review Date
Product Reviewed
Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Cyber Monday Deal
Rating
51star1star1star1star1star

36 comments

1. Michael Medlen says:

Definitely a great deal.

I wish I would have waited to upgrade my membership until they were offering this discount, but honestly, I have nothing to complain about.

Wealthy Affiliate has been a great community for me and the training has been a real blessing.

As someone who has been writing on the web since 2013, it never even crossed my mind that I could make a living with a blog until I discovered this community.

I definitely recommend this deal to anyone if they’re at all serious about making a living online.

Blessing!

Michael

Michael,

Yeah taking advantage of this deal would have definitely added to your take home profits but your still apart of this great training platform so that is a win in of itself.

If you only knew then what you know now you would probably have more money than you know what to do with.

Happy belated Thanksgiving Micheal and thanks for reading,

2. George says:

I am glad to get this useful information half month before Black Friday. It is really a good deal to save almost 20 % more for a one-year membership.

I joined WA 6 months ago and I did learn a lot from this community and the training.

I have a question… I still have 6 months membership before due.

Can I still get the Wealthy Affiliate Discount for a one-year extension on my membership if I pay on Black Friday?

• Jason says:

This is something you are going to want to write into Kyle or Carson about just to make sure what you’re wanting to get accomplished gets done.

There were some last year that fell in this window and was able to do what it is you’re wanting to do.

Whatever they had left on their membership was prorated and subtracted from the Black Friday cost.

Afterwards your new due date will become the day in which your Black Friday discount was purchased.

Hope it all works out for you,

3. Cinderella says:

I must have missed this Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday discount but it sure sounds good, I may not be able to take advantage of this discount but I am working towards paying for a full year membership one day but what I want to find out is “If I pay my full year membership say Next year, will I get those bonuses?”

Or they will be other bonuses?

I also would love to learn how you made money online within your first year here at WA? I am in my 3rd month I achieved my goal of 36 posts within the 3 months but I have not made any sales, any advice on That will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Cinderella,
      At the risk of sounding cheesy, There is no better bonus that could be given than a discounted yearly membership to Wealthy Affiliate.

If you’re following along with the training and completing the tasks given at the end of each lesson then you’ve basically just yourself a passive online income.

While there are no guarantees made to any members that they will definitely make money online, learning from Wealthy Affiliate is to as close to guaranteed money making as you can get.

There is no substitution for hard work and I am an example of hard work paying off.

Yes, these bonuses are included and there will be a few more new ones added to each year thereafter.

Honestly though, the bonuses are only getting better with time.

Thanks for coming out,

4. Jack Taylor says:

I’m really glad I came across your Wealthy Affiliates review. Although it’s not Black Friday. I was able to sign up for a FREE membership trial and Wealthy Affiliate gave me 2 FEE websites too! Kyle, the owner of Wealthy Affiliate sent me a message welcoming me to the WA Community along with other members as well. I’ve only been a member for 10 minutes and got 6 messages already. I’m off to start my training! Thanks again!

Jack

Jack,

You are most welcome and allow me to thank you for dropping by and giving us at Honest Online Money a read.

5. Rick Kaselj says:

I became a WA member just last week and I would recommend this to everyone that wants to learn how to earn money from home.

You forgot to mention that if you don’t buy the Yearly Membership you can also get it for just one month at a time for 49 bucks.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to make money with Wealthy Affiliate? Well, enough every month to pay the WA membership fees?

Rick,

It took me about 3 months before I could pay my membership dues from the money I made from WA and about 4 months after that before I was making enough to pay my rent.

This post was aimed more at just letting folks know that there is a free option of WA that they could try but thanks all the same for pointing out the membership costs.

Maybe I will go back and include an updated version to reflect these costs.

Thanks for reading Rick and come back anytime,

6. Dan Swan says:

Hi there,

Thanks for your very useful article. Already being a wealthy affiliate member, I know how great the training there is, however I am not a premium member yet.

I was going to become a premium member but I wasn’t aware of this saving and now you’ve shown me I’ll get it here cheaper.

So, thank you very much!

Dan

Hi Dan,

It is great to here that this post was able to help you discover a way to get awsome money making training at am ever more amazing price.

I really do enjoy helping folks discover their ability for making money online.

I can asure you that you won’t find a better communty of helpful experts anywhere else and esspecially not at this price.

Hold off till Black Friday Dan so you can keep more of your money for buying some thing special for that spwcial someone.

I’ll be chatting with you soon inside of Wealthy Affiliate and I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

7. Gary says:

I’ve been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for nearly two years. The Black Friday deal is amazing and works out to about $25 a month.

You can’t ever get secure hosting for that price anywhere else. With WA you get secure hosting and top of the line training on how to really make money online.

Plus 24 hour support and a whole lot more.

Anyone who can operate a personal computer can make money online with the training and support you get at Wealthy Affiliate.

The Black Friday deal is just icing on the cake!

Gary,

It’s always good to hear from my fellow members of WA.

It pleases me to know that I am aligned with such an amazing group of people as well as a truly honest marketing training program.

Thanks for coming out Gary and expressing your thoughts on the Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Deal.

Until Next Time,

8. alisonklingvall says:

I am taking advantage of the Black Friday deal again this year because it is really a great value.

I have had a number of changes in my life over the past year so haven’t done as much work and study with WA as I would have liked but I’m doing as much as my job allows now and I hope to get more from my membership in the coming year.

I do believe in this platform and recommend it to anyone who wants more from life than what their “day job” can give them or who just want to find the path to self employment.

Hi Alison,

This kind of thing happens from time to time because when it comes down to it life is messy and unpredictable.

That is just another wonderful thing about WA that is really never talked about. Not just the flexibility of working around your scheduled but the support that other members offer and the family like ties that the owners of WA have made with their members.

I truly hope everything works out for you in this coming year and that you are able to make your passions and dreams come true.

Hope you have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving and a even better holiday season.

9. Andy says:

Wealthy Affiliate is the real deal as far as learning how to make a living online is concerned.

I’ve been a member for about three years and in all that time Kyle and Carson do everything they can to get people in the door and help them succeed.

Black Friday is no different. They always give such a great price for membership and they lock it in as well which is fantastic.

I have taken advantage of this myself in the past and it is something I do not regret in the slightest.

I would recommend anyone else do the same as well.

Hey Andy,

I could not of said it better myself and really do wish I could get more people on board.

Not for the purpose of making money but instead just simply for the purpose of helping folks acquire a marketing training platform that is proven to work. As well as so people can do so without wasting their hard earned cash on the scam programs that litter the internet today.

Although don’t get me wrong I like money just as much as the next person.

Anyways, thanks Andy for stopping by and letting the folks here know how you feel about this years Black Friday event.

10. Andrew says:

Hi there! I read your article about the Black Friday deal at Wealthy Affiliate. I joined the websites just over a year ago and have just renewed my membership! I wish I could have waited now to get a bit of a saving!

I have no regrets though.

For anyone out there that is thinking about this offer then I would say, go for it! At this price it really is an amazing deal at an unbeatable price!

I paid top price for my membership and have still made way more in profit than it costs me per year! You can’t argue with that!

Hello Andrew,

Hate to hear that but like you pointed out it is still an investment that is well worth its weight in gold.

Glad that you stopped by to share your thoughts on the Black Friday membership opportunity to one of if not the best MMO (make money online) training course available to date.

There will be a lot more new faces around the water cooler in the year to come at Wealthy Affiliate.

Thanks again for stopping by Andrew,

11. Jason says:

Ed,

That makes two of us but as we both know these scam sites are promising people thousands of dollars for just a few hundred. Not to mention that these same sites are guaranteeing them this kind of investment return in just a few days or weeks.

What a lot of people don’t realize is that there is no reliable way to do such a thing. That is of course unless you are lucky enough to pick the winning lottery numbers or get lucky in the stock market.

Wealthy Affiliate does not train folks how to be lucky, they train people in how to become successful and maintain that success.

All we can do as marketers and members is extend that branch of knowledge and hope they grab on so that we can save them from drowning in a sea of scams.

Thanks for your insight Ed and feel free to stop by anytime.

12. Mijareze says:

Wealthy Affiliate whom I always consider to be the best training school at a cost effective price has only gotten better for Black Friday!

Still I don’t understand why more people don’t take advantage of such a training school. Instead people sign up for scam sites promising riches!

People could get the appropriate training needed for making money online at a realistic great cost just by signing up for a WA membership.

Ed Mijarez

13. Jonathan says:

Thank you about the information on Black Friday. You explained it so well and showed just how cheap the price for Wealthy Affiliate becomes if you take advantage of the Black Friday Discount.

$0.82 membership per day is insanely cheap. What a massive sale. It can not be paralleled because the benefits and training is top notch

This is a chance that I can not miss.

Jonathan,

Your are welcome kind sir and may I thank you for your generous words of kindness.

I simply enjoy knowing that someone likes what I have written.

Thank you for stopiing by and feel free to come back anytime,

14. Jojo says:

82 Cents a day is really hard to beat. I think no other program comes close to Wealthy Affiliate when it comes to value for money.

Like you say, it takes dedication and hard work to succeed. Many fail because they give up to early. But even here, Wealthy Affiliate can help. If you communicate with others, support them when needed and they will also give you the support and encouragement you need to keep going.

Great stuff, Thank you

• Jason says:

You got that right JoJo. It does take dedication and the occasional long night to get to that sweet taste of victory and success.

I can’t tell you how many times I was on the ropes about quitting . It was to many I know that but like you mentioned about the folks at WA, they really picked me up with encouragement and helped me push forward.

Thanks to them and the training at Wealthy Affiliate I can say what many don’t get to and that is that I am able to make money online without ever having to leave the house.

Thank you for your time JoJo and come back whenever you feel like it.

It’s been a pleasure,

15. jCamden says:

I’m coming up on my second year at Wealthy Affiliate and I’ll be honest. The first year, I paid for a monthly subscription of $47. I’ve been scammed too many times and if it turned out to be another scam I didn’t want to lose any more money.

Every dollar I’ve put into it though has been well worth it. I’ve made more from what it’s taught me then I paid for it.

This year I’ll definitely be getting the black Friday deal! Wealthy Affiliate is the best thing I ever invested in.

-Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I know a great many of the folks a WA that had the same mind set as you did, I was even one of them,

But now we know and because of it quite a bit of the members are making a full-time living by using what they have learned from Wealthy Affiliate.

With a deal like this years Black Friday deal I know there will be a lot more doing so and even saving money while they do it.

Thanks for stopping by and taking time out to read and share your story.

Until Next Time,

16. Loretta says:

I just want to say that Wealthy Affiliate has great value to offer even if you don’t take advantage of this deal. I don’t know if this is true but I read somewhere the premium payments are $49 a month. Still a steal if that is the case. Worth every penny and more.

Hi Loretta,

What a beautiful name and thank you for taking time out of what I am sure is a busy day to read and even comment.

As for what you heard about $49 for a monthly membership, well, that was indeed the case a few years ago and before that it was even higher.

It was $97 a month but for all of the marketing / online money making knowledge you stand to gain even that was just a drop in the bucket compared to what you will earn if you take action on the techniques you are taught.

Wealthy Affiliate is definitely worth it and then some! Thanks again,

17. Dave says:

Way to go bro,

You’re really kicking it early!

Man, I’ve been on wealthy affiliate for years and I’ve never seen such a great deal in my life. The tools and training along with the discussions and tutorials can’t get any cheaper.

The value of the program truly outweighs the cost. It’s by far the best internet marketing platform I’ve ever been to.

Dave,

Glad you stopped by bud and appreciate the comment.

Folks don’t realize it but it just about like stealing the membership at this price. That goes without saying Kyle offering his first LIVE training class ever as one of the 3 bonuses.

Gonna be the best year yet for members of Wealthy Affiliate.

18. Derek says:

Thanks for the info. The black Friday sale sounds like a pretty good deal. I’ve heard of Wealthy Affiliate in the past but never gave it a try, maybe now with this membership discount going on its a good time to sign up.

I have a few questions about Wealthy Affiliate.

I work a full time job and I’m a father of two. Is this something that I would be able to find time to do, or do you need to dedicate a lot of time to get going with it?

Derek,

Well Derek, this is kind of one of them times where only you could answer this question honestly because the fact of the matter really does come down to how much you want it.

As for finding enough time in a day to do so, the answer is yes it is completely feasible to be able to dedicate an hour or two out of every day and begin building a relatively successful online Business or Website.

That is without interfering with your parental or employment responsibilities, of course.

Now in regards to your next question. The more time you can put in to it the more reward you will get out of it. There is really no set time table for when you will begin making a profit. I have seen some do it in as little as a few weeks and others take up to 9-10 months.

However, if you do put forth your best effort, work on it when you can, and be persistent than there is no doubt in my mind that you will make money. If you are implementing what you learn from the Wealthy Affiliate training.

Hope this helps answer your questions and if you have doubts about buying a membership than I wouldn’t. First just sign up for the free starter membership to see what you think about WA and go from there.

Thanks a lot for stopping by Derek and come back anytime.

19. Anthony Dunne says:

Hi Jason,

What a great offer!

I have been at Wealthy Affiliate for a couple of months now, and I can tell you how amazing the training is. They gave me a start that I haven’t been able to find anywhere else.

To get that training at half price is unbelievable, even without the extra bonuses you mentioned. I’m definitely going to be taking you up on that offer.

Thank you for taking the time to share that valuable information.

Anthony

Howdy Anthony,

For starters I want to thank you for taking the time to not only read this article but for leaving such a pleasant comment.

I’m glad to hear that you, along with many others, are enjoying the community of Wealthy Affiliate.

I wish you the best of luck moving forward and if you should ever need any help with anything at WA please feel free to ask.

Oh and don’t forget to spread the word so we can help keep folks from being scammed and get them on board with a marketing training community that works and above all else, one that truely cares.