Wealthy Affiliate Testimonials-Real Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof-Honest Online Money

Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof

Folks write testimonials of their honest money making programs but they never seem to tell you the real Truth behind their experiences. So, I present to you My Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial (WA Success Story), a real behind the scenes look of the marketing training program that showed me how to make money online.Wealthy Affiliate Success Rate

If it’s a review of Wealthy Affiliate you’re looking for or if what you read here compels you to discover more about what WA is than click these blue highlighted words.

This is simply a look into this marketing training system from my past and present member experiences.

In other words, a real world point of view, from a real person just like you, showing if the training can honestly teach you how to make money online.

As most of you have probably already noticed (from surfing the web) there are a lot of people that will try to convince you that the marketing training platform they use is the best of the best.

They’ll even go as far as conning you with their Guru tricks to get you to believe their regurgitated hogwash.

Well, not me, and to be quite frank with you, if you take anyone on the internet at their word without doing your own research first, you kind of got it coming to you.

I really don’t mean to sound rude but you don’t believe every thing you see on TV-Right?

So, why in heavens would you believe what you read on the internet?

After all it is separating with your hard earned money we are talking about.

That is why I always suggest you do your own research before you sign up for anything.

If it wasn’t for the fact of Wealthy Affiliate offering a complete 100%, no credit card needed, free 7 day trial, I would tell you to do the same here too before signing up.

If you happen to hear something in this Testimonial of mine that strikes your fancy,My Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial rest assured you’ll get instant access to the Wealthy Affiliate Premium membership, so you can research it first hand for free.

After all, Knowledge is power, and the best way to gain knowledge is to discover it from first hand experiences.

OK, you’re probably wondering when I am going to get to the whole Testimonial part of this article.

First, just so you know and to prove that I’m not just another yahoo trying to get you buy something, I have only put one link to WA in this testimonial.

You’ll find it at the bottom of the page but bear in mind this is just my story as a member and not a sales pitch.

Now I’m going to do as the cool kids say and “Keep it Real Yo”.

Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial

OK, I guess we need to begin where it all started for me which would be about a year ago.

I had just been laid off from my job due to the wonderful economy and it only snowballed from there.

Needless to say I started looking into what had been a dream of mine for some time.

Earning a full-time income from home while being able to spend more time with my young son.

Now I had heard all the same horror stories as you probably have about how it’s all just a scam and that there was no such thing as honest online money making anymore.

But being a stubborn country boy I refused to believe it.

So, I tried about every free marketing course that I could find and well, long story short, I finally came across WA.

Wealthy Affiliate Success Story

Yes, as you already know, I signed up for what I thought was going to be just another big waste of time.

Much to my complete surprise, I was actually learning about online marketing and how I could start an online business for free.

Upon signing up for a free membership I was given two Free websites so I could get started putting to use what I was being taught.

Yeah, that was great and all, but I was still waiting around for them to pull the rug out from under me where all I had to do was enter a credit card to continue my free service.

Again, much to my surprise that never happened at least not till I wanted it to.

When they told me free they actually meant it and that not something you find anymore in today’s world but like all good things it had it’s end too.

Which by this time I was already convinced that I discovered something that was not only worth it but was a legitimate way for learning the whole internet marketing thing.

So I signed up for the Premium Membership.

Which is 47 bucks a month and includes free domain hosting, 24/7 live chat support, literally hundreds of hours of video/text training, and a weekly live webinar class.

Something you need to understand about me is that before this training that Wealthy Affiliate gave me, all that I knew about computers was how to search the web and play games.

I didn’t know the first thing about online marketing or anything that it entails.Wealthy Affiliate Success Rate

I understand, you’re wanting to know if I have made money online from it, am I right.

Well I’m going to get to that in just a bit but the short answer is, yes I am.

Shortly after I finished my training with Wealthy Affiliate I set out to buy my very own domain name and built a web property around it.

Something else you should know is the training is intended to walk you through this process step by step so you are actually going to be doing this as you go.

I just did the training then went and did it again after I bought my domain name to make sure I didn’t miss anything the first time.

It took me about 2 months worth of typing up content and scouring around for low competition keywords before I started to see any money roll in from my efforts.

It was very small amounts at first but the more I wrote and the more honest online money making training that I took the more money I began to make.

I’m not going to go into specifics on how much money I do make online because (as I said in the start of this) I’m not writing this article for money making purposes I am writing it to show you that Wealthy Affiliate is a legitimate place to start.

Lets just say that WA helped my Dream of making a full-time income from home come true.

Just know that if you take action on what you are being taught that it’ll lead you to making honest money online by creating your own online business or website.

Furthermore, if anyone ever tells you they can make this kind of thing happen over night they’re absolutely full of it.

That or marketing is not the business model they’re trying to sell you on and they need help scamming honest folks.

Sure you could probably make a living online (for a little while) from running scams on people but eventually it will catch up with you.

Should I say Google will catch up with you and shut your site down like they did to most of the Google Sniper Sites.

The choice is yours but remember what I said don’t take anybody online at their word and question everything.Wealthy Affiliate Testimonials

If you like what you find out about WA I do have a discount for 59% off that I can let you in on.

If you decide to go this route and sign up for the Free 7 day trial.

The payoffs might not be big at first but if you invest some time and be consistent doing so, you too will make honest money online from what the WA training system teaches you.

Well that’s it, My Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial and Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof which shows this honest money making program really does work. If you have any questions about this real life honest success story, please just ask.

Thanks for ReadingWealthy Affiliate Income Success Rate

Honest Online Money
Review Date
Reviewed Item
Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star

61 comments

1. Riaz Shah says:

Hey Jason,

Loving your story and testimonial, I too came across a wall before coming across WA and today, its my 2nd year here.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make your first sale?

Reading success stories make me feel excited and pumped up to work harder and get to where you are.

Riaz,

Well, If I remember correctly, I believe it was somewhere around the 6 month mark before I had my first sale under my belt.

It was right around 8 months or so before I began seeing a steady stream of income from Wealthy Affiliate.

Success stories and testimonials still give me that same feeling of excitement and motivate me to strive for more.

Thanks for coming out Riaz and I hope to be reading your success story soon.

2. carlosdelzo says:

Great article and testimonial, Jason.

You’re right when you say that Wealthy Affiliate is by far the best choice to make when starting an online business.

I’ve had an incredible journey myself with the program, and it’s been a great time learning all I need to know about affiliate marketing.

I wish I would have started with WA from the beginning instead of wasting so much money on other prior programs I used.

The best part of it is that it has a great supportive community so we all can grow together.

Thanks for keeping it real!

Hey Thanks,

They do have one hell of a community and it helps that they set it all up so people don’t get overwhelmed or drown by information.

I too wish I would have started off with them and done so a whole lot sooner.

But I’m thankful for finding WA in the first place and for what Wealthy Affiliate has allowed me to become.

Glad you stopped by and come back anytime.

3. Aydo says:

Hi Jason,

It really feels great to know that honest folks are still existing out there in the online world.

You surely know how to express the truth, and that is something to admire indeed.

All you said about WA was right but you just forgot to add that once in it only gets BETTER.

Glad to hear you’re seeing success within the community and online.

Thanks for sharing what wealthy affiliate really is like to all of those who don’t yet know.

Sincerely,
    Aydo

Aydo,

Yeah I guess I should have mentioned the getting better part.

I’m glad you weighed in with that and made sure everyone knows what WA is really like.

I also appreciate the kind words you’ve spoken about my review and hope to see you back here again soon.

Much success to you as well my friend.

4. Glen says:

Excellent story about keeping it real, Jason. I shared this on Google+ for my followers.

One comment I hear a lot is the 7-day trial is too short.

Why make it 30 days, for example?

Do people really need 30 days to procrastinate on a decision?

If someone cannot see the value within 7 days, then they need to move on.

Because that just says they do not have the desire or motivation to succeed.

Hi Glen,

Thanks for the share and for stopping by to give me a read.

Believe it or not I have had this same question asked and like you I feel 7 days is plenty of time to know whether or not this program is right for you.

Some folks aren’t living unless they are trying to get one over on someone else. That is a true tragedy.

I have had several folks sign up under one of my links and after the first 7 days is over they do it again under another email address.

Just not cool.

If these same folks would put just half of that effort into actually creating a business as they do into trying to get over on someone they could of been millionaires probably 3 times over by now.

Anyways Glen, thanks again for the comment and for the share.

I wish you the best and look forward to seeing you around here again.

Hopefully Soon,

5. Carthik says:

Hi Jason,

Being a premium member of WA, I completely agree with your views on WA.

There are many people (over the internet) who look to earn money fast and easy.

I was no exception, though fortunately, I’ve never invested in any such online programs before.

There are lots of sites that take advantage of such people and exploit their innocence.

Eventually, they learn that nothing comes easy. You’ll have to work for your money and there are legitimate ways to earn money which is what one gets through WA.

However, it will take some time and one needs to have patience and perseverance so they can reach their goals.

Howdy,

It has become an epidemic of sorts. With folks wanting to get something for nothing.

We all can’t win the lotto and we all will not be an online success story.

At least this is one that is within our control, though.

Meaning if you’re doing your do-diligence and putting in the work it will take for your business or website to take off than you just might be the next big thing online.

You are absolutely right about it not coming easy.

Well, at first it doesn’t but after a while you will get a feel for it and it becomes second nature.

Patience is a necessity when you’re starting out but if you have it, you are more than likely going to make it.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your opinion of my Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial.

6. John says:

Jason,

Please elaborate on the income you have been able to build over the past one and a half to two years since discovering WA.

No Judgement, I just want to gauge how long it would take me to earn a $5,000 or more monthly income.

Which Niche did you decide to pursue and are you happy with this niche?

If I don’t have a niche do people actually get wealthy marketing Wealthy Affiliate site memberships?

Oh, one more question.

I see you have built this site using Make.

Is this hosted free through WA or is this in addition to your WA hosted sites?

Thanks Much!

Hi John,

I’m not sure how exactly you want me to elaborate but the images you see within this Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial is pretty much the same all year.

Currently I’m in the MMO (Make Money Online) niche and while it’s a bit harder to break into than the rest I am very happy and satisfied with my decision.

I am not pursuing other niches to enter but I’m just starting out in the and I’m still trying to get established.

Most of the revenue I am making now comes from WA and the images that you’ve seen here is only income from WA.

Make like 100’s of other themes are free to use if you are a Premium Member of Wealthy Affiliate and like all the others it is hosted for free.

Back to your first question.

I have not exactly been slaving away on my sites. If I had I am sure that the my WA earnings would be much more than they are now and it would have probably taken me less than the 8 months that it did to earn this amount steadily.

Another thing to point out to you John is that your income will continue to increase as time passes.

Thank you John for taking time out of your day and I hope these were adequate answers to your questions.

Have a wonderful New Years,

7. Joe says:

Wealthy Affiliate is one of, if not THE best communities for support, answers to all of your questions, very positive environment and they have everything you need to make it to your goal and beyond. Very good read, your story was entertaining and I wish you more success in the future.

Hey Joe,

I agree 100% with your opinion.

I have tried a few other programs and out of them all The Wealthy Affiliate Community by far has the very best support system I have encountered. It almost feels like family at times and I think all would agree that is great for encouraging success.

I would like to thank you for your encouraging words as well and I also wish you much success.

But we both Know that is just another byproduct of a Wealthy Affiliate Membership!

So, Thanks again Joe and Good Luck To Ya.

8. Antilena says:

Hi Jason.

I liked your Wealthy Affiliate Testimonial, I liked that you were honest in saying that it took time, hard work and commitment before you started to make money. There is a lot of people who will tell you that they started to make money from the start and that is not true.

To Your Success!

Antilena

Hello Antilena,

That is unfortunately true and these same people are the reason it is so hard for others to trust in the fact that there’s still some legitimate opportunities out there that will actually teach you how to make money online.

As you stated “making money from the very start is not true”, it does take some work, time, and above all else HELP.

Help in the form of training, Help from others that are already making money online, Help understanding the lingo and what it all means.

That is why I will continue to try to expose folks to Wealthy Affiliate and all the HELP that comes with it.

Thank You Antilena for taking the time to read my testimonial of WA and for sharing your thoughts about it.

Good luck to you and yours,

9. jschicanha says:

I Think of myself as lucky to find this educational testimonial of Wealthy Affiliate because I have been searching here and there to find out more about WA but all the info that I used to be getting seems to be of no use or less vital you could say.

Thanks for the info you provided here it has been a big help.

Jose

Howdy There,

You are more than welcome and I am particularly happy that it was of use to you.

Thank you Jose for the Comment and I wish you the best moving forward,

10. Kenny Lee says:

Great sharing of your story at Wealthy Affiliate. I must say I’m lucky in the sense that WA is the first online marketing course that I’ve stumbled and joined. I didn’t lose money to scams like others. The clean and open concept with a supportive community made me sign up for the premium membership in less than a week. Now I’ve got a beautiful website running with traffic and subscribers picking up.

Howdy,

I would have to agree that you are one of the lucky ones in regards to finding and purchasing Wealthy Affiliate as your very first online marketing training platform.

I do believe it is up there on my list of the best things I’ve ever done. Without a doubt my WA Membership is the reason that I have a website and why I am making money online.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. My only regret with Wealthy Affiliate is not finding it earlier.

Good Luck to you Kenny Lee and thanks for the comment.

11. Anh Nguyen says:

Jason,

Honesty is so important in our line of business, well, it’s important in everything. And I have to say that Wealthy Affiliate is some of the very best training I’ve used to make money online.

It’s thanks to WA that I made my first sale and some more. It’s not easy though and it really depends on you to commit. Like all things worth having in life. An online business is still just that, a business.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
    Anh

12. Owain says:

I am so glad that I came across this article. I have joined Wealthy Affiliate three months ago, and am slowly building up my site.

I do want to make this full time and within a year if possible. I am glad that you have been able to do this. It is really encouraging. I’ll just keep plugging away and hopefully it will come true for me.

Owain,

Thanks for the kind words about my review and for taking the time to comment about it.

I have no doubt that you will have success if you are implementing what you have learned from Wealthy Affiliate’s Training.

Just remember that it will not happen over night but that is also why your success will last.

So good luck to you and if you ever need any help please feel free to ask.

13. cesario solorsano says:

Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online with the least initial investment. I host earn recurring revenue from home on WA and as a member, I can say that the training is priceless on how to build a successful affiliate business. There are few, if any website builders that offer a free option, with the advanced training Wealthy Affiliate brings. WA has never left one of my questions unanswered, as there are thousands of helping community members. They are very helpful for beginners. Fantastic review of a fantastic affiliate program. Cheers!

14. Matt T says:

I appreciate you sharing your own Wealthy Affiliate story. I never heard of the platform 2-3 years ago, but I’m happy I did. I was skeptical at first, but once I signed up for the free trial and saw it for myself, I knew it was legitimate.

It took me about six months before making a substantial sale (over $100), but after that the momentum started rolling. All of the hard work I’d put in for months was starting to pay off. I recently hit the 5-figure mark in income and plan on increasing that year-over year. There’s just so much opportunity online – it’s remarkable.

15. James says:

Jason,

This information sounds legit. I am interested but I’m a little bit older than you and I have tried various network marking ploys that go back to 1989.

I believe in network marketing and this is the FIRST time I have ever heard of Affiliate Marketing.

I like your honesty and straight forwardness on some of the other businesses out there that I have never heard of due to what I disclosed above and mostly, how you are trying to give your potential colleague the advice to stay away from them. This speaks volumes of your character.

I also like how you did not provide personal information regarding what you are currently making because what you earn in regards to salary is irrelevant to me. I may not NEED to make as much as you or I may want to make more.

I have recently stopped working to spend more time with my son. I too am focusing on starting an home business that would allow me to generate some extra income to help support my kinder age son. I am a single dad starting over but this time I want to be involved in child’s life. I believe I was a great dad to my three older children but working in the educational field kept me from attending many of their school functions and events. Please understand I wanted to attend, but I could not leave my other 167 children that attended my class everyday as a teacher. And then the near 700 students that attended the school that I cared for as the lead principal.

Jason, please hear my heart and do not take offense to what I am going to say, please only response to let me know if this really legit and something that MAY give me the opportunity that you earned and that is to be with your little guy, all just by taking advantage of the business that seems “too good to be true.”

Thank you in advance for your sincere and genuine response.

Respectfully,

James

James,

As to you choosing to take the time off to do more of the family thing, well sir, I applaud you.

Now in all honesty this is a legit way to make money and as you will be told over and over again in WA( Wealthy Affiliate) the more time you put in the more value you will get out of it.

It will work if you put in the effort but it will not be over night and more than likely not over 3 months but soon after this you will start getting some cash value out of your time investment.

Not a lot but a sale or two.

After about 6-8 months you will begin to start making (usually) at least a minimum wage income. If you work at it.

The year mark, well, the question you have to ask is…..

How bad do you want it?

In the initial months you will have to put a considerable amount of time into it.

Hope this helps you but before any commitment check it out and ask around to others in the community.

If you need any help along the way feel free to ask,