DS Domination Review-Is [DSD] DS Domination Scam or Legit
In this DS Domination Review I disclose all the Facts about DSD (DS Domination) to show if it's Dropshipping Training Methods are legit or if the DS Domination SCAM Rumors are actually True
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: DS Domination
Course Provider URL: https://dsdomination.com/
DS Domination Review
Owner– Roger Langille, Kevin Hokoana, Hitesh Juneja
Price– $9.95 Affiliate fee; $20/month pro; $99/month elite + up-sells
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that you’ve heard the rumors and you want to know for yourself is DS Domination a scam or a real way for you to learn a legit method of making money called “Dropshipping”.
So in this DS Domination Scam Review I will do just that, give you the facts about DSD so that you can decide if you want to pursue your desire to become a DSD member.
DS Domination Review
DSD meaning Drop Shipping Domination is a drop shipping training platform plus a MLM System.
It was released in September 2013 and basically is suppose to teach you how to copy and paste your way to success.
The four creators behind this so called automated success system are:
- Kevin Hokoana- A MLM schemer
- Roger Langille-A Titanium Ebay Power Seller
- Hitesh Juneja- Computer programmer that designed the DSD Website
- Jason Rose- Chiropractic Business owner and DSD’s Compliance agent
This system is broke down into two basic parts:
- The training side where you learn the approach to dropshipping that mainly consists of how to buy from Amazon and sell on eBay.
- The affiliate program where you basically learn the classic referral scheme that is known as MLM.
As for the training side of the house, well, I will go into detail about that shortly but for now let me give up some facts about the affiliate program, other than I’m not to crazy about it.
Why don’t I like it?
For starters you have got to pay to play so to speak!
Meaning that if you want to be an affiliate you will have to pay an extra $9.95 a month plus the cost of your membership training fee.
That alone is despicable if you ask me.
Oh, and don’t let me forget the whole MLM crap where you first have to buy whatever it is you are hoping to get a commission of for selling.
According to the sales page you don’t have to be an affiliate and you can just join to learn their techniques for drop shipping.
If you do not know what “drop shipping” is it in a nutshell is when you sell a product that you don’t own, transfer your customers shipping details to a whole seller, the whole seller ships the product to your customer, and the difference in price is your profit.
In other words you would list a product on lets say eBay and if someone bought it than you would go to your whole seller (lets say Amazon), buy it at a lower price and have them ship it to your buyers address.
You put whatever money left over in your pocket.
Sounds great right?
Sure it does but there are many pitfalls and risks to consider when doing this kind of thing and the most common one is:
What if you had to give your customer a refund and they don’t return the product.
Your left paying for it out of your own pocket because even though Amazon allows drop shipping they don’t offer support for it.
The image you see is a comment left by the Amazon forum admin in one of the threads regarding if drop shipping is allowed or not because there is a lot of controversy about this among marketers.
So Even though drop shipping is allowed there are circumstances that can and will lead you to having your Amazon account suspended from practicing what DSD teaches you.
For instance Arbitrage, this practice is very similar to drop shipping but it violates Amazon’s TOS ( Terms Of Service ). Below is a screen shot of Amazon’s TOS licence and access.
Which leaves me to question the legitimacy of this program because they are actually teaching you arbitrage and calling it drop shipping in the DS Domination Pro version.
Now I do not know all of the different ways your Amazon account can get suspended from practicing drop shipping but when a DSD member is telling potential buyers of the program things like this :
Well lets just say that causes red flags to fly every where for me and makes me wonder what kind of back door marketing techniques they are teaching.
Get suspicious… there is a fine choice of comforting words.
DS Domination Pros and Cons
- You do learn the technique of Drop Shipping
- gives you a list of the cheapest priced whole sellers
- you can make money implementing the training
- video training that is to the point
- the system is easily navigated
- beginner can easily understand the training
- No money back guarantee
- no free or discounted trial offer
- will take quite a bit of time to make any money
- support is limited to whom you signed up through
- have to pay extra to be an affiliate
- if your willing to dig you can learn this method for free
- referral program (affiliate) resembles MLM ( Proof Below )
- walks a fine line in violating retail whole sellers terms of service policies
- very low success rate and the company is still young which means unstable
DS Domination Training and DSD Cost
First off let me start by saying if you are upset about what I have said so far in this review, well, I sincerely…
Don’t give two flying monkeys!
However from my research I do realize that there are some folks out there using this system that are doing so in an honest ethical fashion, so to you I apologize .
Back to the issue at hand, the training.
As for the drop shipping training it will mainly depend on which one of the training membership platforms that you stand on because like with other products like this it leaves you hanging towards the end so you will buy the next level to learn more.
Don’t get me wrong the training aspect is good and you can make money if you implement it correctly I just personally feel that this is something that the referrer should be more upfront about with the referee before they join.
If you do join this network you will find five training platforms for learning drop shipping but keep in mind two of them are memberships you will have to buy in order to be qualified to access the up sells.
Here is some info about the training and what it costs but remember you still have to pay the extra $9.95 a month to be an affiliate.
- DS Domination Pro- The Pro members pay a monthly fee of 20 bucks that gives you access to the basics of drop shipping and teaches you how to get started doing so. It is made up of 19 Training modules that are taught to you by Roger himself and will show you how to sell products that will make you between $5-$100 commissions on each.
- Elite- For a payment of $99 a month you will gain access to more wholesaler sites and 10 training modules, taught again by Roger, that will show you how to make $200-$300 commissions on each item that you sell. Also included in the Elite package is a scraping software tool that is suppose to save you time by finding products for you.
- Unleashed- This is where the up selling begins and more importantly where the training should of started. Because this is where Roger is in a “tell all” kind of mood and gives you his secrets on how is consistently making the eBay Power Seller list. A one time payment of $249 will give you Rogers “Secretes” and a few more tools that will “Automate” your money making.
- Monopoly- A one time payment of $499 will kick off the second of the three up-sells. It will teach you all about Amazon and how to use them to maximize your profits. As well as show you how you can get a bigger discounted price on the Amazon products that you are selling to eBay customers.
- Market Extreme- Also an up sell and it goes for a one time shot of $199. As for what it includes I have to be honest and tell you that I don’t really know because I could not find many mentions of it. From what I did find out was not much other than it is intended for training the affiliates that buy it how to to convince others to join. It’s also suppose to build on the training from the platform before it.
What Is DS Domination Scam Or Legit
During my research I found many member reviews that were claiming that DSD is not at all a MLM scheme.
Than why is this what it says on the sales page at dsdomination.com!
So, unless the definition of MLM (Multi Level Marketing) has changed or DSD has stopped offering you a percentage of what your referrals bring in than…
It’s multi level marketing and there’s no two ways about it.
What about the scam claims?
I looked long and hard, read hundreds of user comments on DSD Reviews, and from my research I found several signs that suggest the claims are real.
- No refund policy
- no average income potential
- have to pay to be an affiliate
- The contact phone # sends you back to their website
- Takes multiple emails for a response from support (4 week response time)
- Pro version teaches you Arbitrage not Drop Shipping
- DSD’s #1 article in the help desk area is How to cancel your membership
There are some people making money with this drop shipping training program but the percentage is small and most of the people profiting from DSD are the ones convincing other folks to join.
Understand though that there are other whole sellers other than Amazon and drop shipping/Arbitrage is very lucrative for a lot of people.
So if that sounds interesting to you than you can learn it without the help of Roger and his crew. Just know that this method has become quite competitive and there are much better ways to make money online.
Is DS Domination a scam?
Lets just say they are walking a very fine line and even though I believe the affiliate program to be a sham I think that you could possibly learn a thing or two about dropshipping/Arbitrage.
Just don’t expect to create a business with what DS Domination is selling and steer clear of the up-sells and affiliate program. Unless you like the MLM thing.