Best Website Builders For eCommerce Beginners
Do you have a product, digital or otherwise, that you want to sell online and you’re wondering What Are The Best Website Builders for Beginners? Maybe you’re just looking for the Best Online Store Builders so you can try your luck at creating a profitable eCommerce store to compliment your blog or website?
Either way, whether you have your own goods to sell or you’re earning commissions as an affiliate, having a well constructed website will greatly increase your odds of success.
However, there are many different website building options to choose from online.
So much so that you can very easily get lost in the never ending stream of website builders and end up picking something to just get the process over with.
Some site creating platforms are only for the more experienced marketers, some just for beginners and a select few that accommodate the user as his or her website building knowledge grows.
Those “select few” are in the sweet spot of money making but there are even more variables to consider when you’re trying to discern which of these will leave a sour taste and which will truly stand out as the all around best website builders.
It’s not all doom and gloom because you’ve found the silver lining with this list.
Top 3 Best Website Builders For Beginners
We have taken the leg work out of it for you by combing through the mountains of builders out there to bring you the 3 that rose to the top.
Here are a few of the critical points we were looking for to determine them as the best website builders for eCommerce beginner greatness.
- Pricing– Because who wants to make a website and then have to sell their kidneys to finish it
- Features– Because you need options when you sit down to create eCommerce Greatness
- SEO– what use is building a site that can’t stand toe to toe with the big dawgs of the SERP’s
- simplicity– Because Success Succeeds Simple aka K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)
- Support– Because you can’t create something amazing without awesome support
- Transparency– No one likes to get hit with hidden fees or extra costs. It’s just flat out bad for business
- FREE Trial– Because we all like free and if a website builder really is the best they won’t be afraid to offer free trial rides
I look at it like this…
Picking the Best Website Builders or Store Builders is a lot like choosing fireworks on the forth.
Everyone wants to put on the biggest brightest displays with all of the bells and whistles but they still want to have enough cash left over so they can buy enough beer for the party.
Same thing here…
If you create the most stunningly, beautiful, website anyone has ever seen but you don’t have enough cash flow afterwards to generate a decent user base… What good is it?
OK, anyways, that’s just my thoughts on the subject!
Feel free to go decide all of this for yourself or just use this list of the all around best website builders for Beginners of eCommerce.
After all, we have already done all the hard work for you.
Now, all you need to do is pick the one that suits you the best and go create your little piece of World Wide Web Greatness.
#1 Website Builder For Beginners-Shopify
I’m sure by now you’ve heard about this one.
Either from one of their many TV commercials or by visiting pretty much any site and seeing a sidebar ad telling you to sign up and use Shopify because they’re the top website building platform for ecommerce beginners.
Well, they’re not wrong!
While there are others out there that have a ton more features, there are very few that can match what Shopify does at their price.
What Makes Shopify The Best eCommerce Website Builder For Beginners
Here are some of the finer qualities that make Shopify the #1 pick for making money online when it comes to building an eCommerce store or website.
- A huge eCommerce App market with over 1,200 to choose from and growing
- Free SSL Protection
- Has 70 different payment processors to help you serve customers all over the world
- Unlimited Bandwiidth
- No extra costs for hosting- it’s included at all price levels
- over 100 Free and Paid Mobile Friendly and fully customizable themes. A lot of them are free
- 24/7 high quality support
- Offers Shopify Payment App to eliminate any and all transaction fees. (Costs Extra)
- Currently hosts over 500,000 stores and has handled over $40 Billion in sales for their clients
- Auto Customer Email reminders for those folks that add a product to their cart but forget to buy it
- POS System- Integrates your physical store’s sales system into your Shopify Store
- Offer members a free training course to help them ensure success
- Most importantly, the provide the inventory for you if you don’t have your own. Just Pick and choose what you want to sell
Cost Of The #1 E-commerce Website Builder Shopify
Now that you know some of the best perks of building your site with Shopify it is time to take a gander at the price to see just how good of a fit Shopify can be for you and your business.
#2 All Around Best Website Builder-Wix
This site creating platform is nowhere near as popular as Shopify but it has been around just as long.
It is also, just as good and like the other 2 here, gives folks a free test drive to try out all that Wix has to offer its clients.
So without further ado let’s get down to the brass tax of what makes Wix #2 on this Top 3 list of the Best Website Builders of 2017/2018 For Beginners.
What Makes Wix 2nd Best Website Builder For eCommerce Beginners
Fully hosted platform so there’s no fees for hosting
- Free SSL protection with all pricing plans
- over 500 fully customizable drag and drop templates to choose from
- 12 payment processors and growing so never lose a sale because of customer location
- Shipping and Tax calculator included
- Discount Code Creator
- Simple order and inventory management system
- capable of creating independent product pages and product reviews
- Has an upgrade option to do away with pesky and pricey transaction fees
- Phone Support
- Fully integratable and continuously growing app marketplace for help with social engagement, marketing and all your business needs
- plus an expert freelance team you can enlist to help with your website building needs
Wix.com eCommerce Website Builder Pricing
So let us move on to the price structure of Wix to see if they will fit into your business’s budget but before we dive in head first allow me to point out one quick little tidbit of info.
As you can already see from the image below Wix offers monthly and yearly plans but what it does not show you is how much you stand to save.
By buying the plan that suits you on an annual basis you will save between 18% – 36% with the biggest savings coming from the more complex and expensive plans.
Just so you know…
The basic and least expensive plan will allow you to accomplish the creation of a successful and profitable Store or Website.
#3 Of The Best Website Builders For Beginners-BigCommerce
This list of apps, again like the other 2 builders app lists, is in constant flux due to the growth of these lists.
Here are a few of the other notables that make signing up for BigCommerce worth it.
As well as what makes them stand out above the rest as one of the top 3 best website builders for beginners and eCommerce.
- Shipping and tax calculator for worldwide calculations
- Coupon creator as a helpful way to drive traffic to your store above others
- SSl Protection for added security
- Product review pages for all of your products
- easily processes returns and refund payments for you
- adds wishlist to your customers carts
- offers your customers an easy way to share what they find on your store to their preferred Social Networks (Social Media Marketing)
- 28 payment processors so yo never loose a customer
- auto reminder emails to remind the customers that may be been destracted from completing the buying process
- Hundreds of fully cusomizable free and paid templetes and themes
This is the last on my top 3 list of the absolute Best Website or Store Builders For eCommerce Beginner Greatness.
Like the 2 before it, they give you the chance to take their building system out for a free spin.
Which is something not very many of the platforms can say or do.
Here are the reasonably small prices for BigCommerce eCommerce Website Building System.
Top 2 Best Free Website Builders For Beginners
Like the 3 above, this list is also based on the same criteria but with one big difference.
Getting your hands on one of these will never cost you a thing.
However, before you start jumping a you just found the golden ticket, there are a few things you need to know about these platforms.
- They are not going to rank as well as the 3 above
- Don’t have as many built in features but you can get a plugin for that
- While they offer support it’s nowhere near as good and in some cases it may even cost you a few bucks
So without going into a whole lot of the specifics, here at the free alternatives to their above counterparts.
WordPress, which you have heard of unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last 10 years.
The only problem here is that unless you get your WordPress site from some sort of MMO training membership than you will be stuck flipping the bill for a domain name and hosting service.
The second alternative is called SiteRubix.
This is the best of all the free options out there because it comes with a free marketing training membership.
The only problem with using this one is, if you later what to move it to a .com or .org domain you may find it a bit of a pain in the neck.
This is where I am going to leave you.
This list of the Top 3 Best Website Builders For Beginners and eCommerce Greatness will go along way in helping you get started off on the right foot and save you a boat load of time. Now the rest is up to you so get out there and put these Top eCommerce website builders to work for you.
Thanks For Reading!